[Asterisk-doc] IAX + SIP Settings

Randolph Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:57:30 CST 2005

Dennie Verstrepen wrote:
> settings in the iax.conf and sip.conf files, but I find it difficult
> to find all those settings. Can somebody please help me to complete
> my list or tell me where I can find a complete overview? If you wish
> to see my current lists, let me know and I will post them.
Hi,

I suppose you know about the sample configs? I actually ignorerd them
for months before realizing that they do have most of the possibilities.
  The sip.conf.sample is in a better format as it has a table for the
different kinds of entries, peer, friend, user. I don't know if they are
kept up to date though? I would like to have such as reference and would
applaud it being included in the current doc. I suppose it wouldn't be
accurate forever though.