[Asterisk-doc] Simple tweaks and customisations: LookupCIDName

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:12:36 CST 2005

> This is a great recipe for the cookbook!

Not much of a recipe, more like a tweak or fragment, which I (as a
reader) find useful. I think an appendix called "tweaks and
customisations" or something like that is a good idea, though. That's
why I suggested it.

> Admit it, you want to write!
It's so much easier to read and correct though :)

> The cookbook needs an editor!
I'd certainly consider maybe reading and testing recipes and suggesting
re-writes (not as a writer but as a user). Maybe also begging them from
people on IRC. At one time I had more free time and started to use the
doc format and submit stuff correctly, but that period was short-lived.