[Asterisk-doc] Is this being done?

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Sat Feb 26 12:18:45 CST 2005

> I agree.  I've found myself trying to figure out how to do something
> in the dialplan and making it very complicated until someone told me
> about some unknown variable which would have made it simple.

My original tactic, about one year ago, was to print and read the
original doc you guys wrote cover to cover, skipping anything I didn't
care about (like say ISDN or h323). I did that a few times and had a
good idea of what could be done, but no experience. Kinda like a sex
education class, but no experience. This knowledge allowed me to ask
slightly less idiotic questions on IRC (and we if follow the sexual
analogy, who are those answering?) which was important.

I think I'm a decent reviewer, so I keep coming back to see if there's
anything new.

So to a new point: how about an RSS for asteriskdocs.org. Although I see
a lot of yawn material done in RSS, this is one case where it'd make
sense. It's very easy to do RSS 2.0, the hard part is someone entering
the link when something changes :)

This list, as nice as it is, doesn't relace an RSS feed if thgat were
only to announce when a new doc section were available to inquiring minds.