[Asterisk-doc] docs/volume-one vm1chp2-systemprep.xml,1.9,1.10

Darryl Ross darryl at oeg.com.au
Tue Oct 19 22:15:45 CDT 2004

Leif Madsen wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:33:52 +0930, Darryl Ross <darryl at oeg.com.au> wrote:
>>Could I suggest making that para state that yum is for Fedora Core machines? (Is yum in RH9??).
>
> Actually, Volume One assumes you are installing Fedora Core 1 or 2, so
> that should be fine.

Ahh, no problems. I still think it would be worth having a 'sidebar' which mentions the
alternatives.

Regards
Darryl

--

Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer
Email: darryl at oeg.com.au
Phone: 61 8 81228361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
     do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...