[Asterisk-doc] I'm thinking that FTP makes more sense for Volume One than CVS does

jim at digitalchemy.ca jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Oct 6 22:54:34 CDT 2004

We would be delighted to have your help in that regard!

You can check it out at Asteriskdocs.org.

In the meantime, you'll need to go to the asterisk-users mail list. This mailing list is
for the authors to discuss the documentation project, so you won't get answers to
your questions as well as you would on the users list.

Good luck!