[Asterisk-doc] I'm thinking that FTP makes more sense for Volume One than CVS does

Marlon Verdad weserve4marlon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 22:27:16 CDT 2004

Hi,

Good day!

I agree on that sir. So that we can easily access the product and test it.

Sincerely,
Marlon

 jim at digitalchemy.ca wrote:
In light of the fact that Asterisk v1 is now a reality, I feel that we would serve our
readers well by eliminating the whole CVS discussion and referring them to FTP
instead.

CVS is for development, FTP is for distributing the finished product.

Makes sense, no?

--
Jim Van Meggelen
DigitAlchemy