[Asterisk-doc] Minutes of the first "conferece call"

Vincent Alcalde asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 19:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Level of detail:  We discussed what level of detail
> we ought to go into
> with regards to Asterisk.  We decided that the book
> should be aimed
> towards someone who has a solid understanding of
> Linux (or BSD, for
> those of you who lean that direction) systems
> administration.

Hi,

I am rather interested in learning Asterisk in depth
and would like to participate and help however I can.

I was wondering if you have discussed whether it might
be a good idea to pattern the book after some other
book we all like -- is there a product-based book that
is so clear and lucid that makes us want to pattern
the Asterisk book on it?

It might help to clarify the work.

Vincent