[Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:05:31 +0100

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 11:56, Leif Madsen wrote:
> [...]

I'll have a look at it and see what we'll find out. Can't be that much traffic. If that's not
an option, i will gladly sponsor some bandwidth, and we can hook numbers a fwdnet number
in there, that gives people at least some local phone numbers to get in.

It would just require, that i set the box up first. The box i've got the spare bandwidth on is
hosted in the US, 100 mbit uplink, 8+ gbit backbone to the site. That should be plenty.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot net