[Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 06:56:13 -0400

As far as I'm aware, fwdnet will not host the conference for us.  The
problem we have is not to much HOW to connect to the conference, as it is
that someone hosts it (bandwidth).

If I'm mistaken, please correct me!

Thanks,
Leif.