[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:28:51 -0400

I have a spare machine at ev1 as well but i also have a toll free # from
nufone over iax. Of course that would run me 3 cents a min but I do have
1.