[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 22:01:53 +0100

Leif talked about 10-15 people.

I've got myself one colo server at ev1 in TX, about 8+ gbit backbone and
the server connected with 100 mbit, but no phonelines connected, so the
only way i could pipe people in is fwd with the access services (ipkall,
calluk), that they provide, or (which probably anyway is happening) that
everybody dials in via iax.

/Martin