[Asterisk-doc] Updated the Asterisk Docs Web Site!!!

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:39:14 -0700

Here are my two cents, before taxes:

1)  A way to tell which person (or people) have been assigned
responsibility for a certain section.  For example, it would be really
cool to know that John Doe and Mary Smith are working on chapter 3.

2)  Some kind of news/blog/updates so people know what's being worked
on, and what's being discussed, even if they're not on the mailing
list.  After all, the mailing list has been all but dead for the past
couple months (no thanks to me).

I'll probably come up with more things I'd like on the website once I
think about it for a while...

Jared