[Asterisk-doc] Updated the Asterisk Docs Web Site!!!

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:30:45 -0500

To each his/her own. I'm writing support to all my stuff anyway for my
own tracking in Evolution but any suggests of prefab'd to use would be
good here too. For my own projects I can't seem to find something that
cover my needs out of the box but for Asterisk Docs I can seee where
some of the basic prefab'd ones will cover the needs just fine.