[Asterisk-doc] How to the books out of CVS?

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:31:47 -0500

Lucky dawg =) I want 1 too =)

I'll settle for a KVM and a 17" lcd so I don't have to have 4 crts in my
office/bedroom.

I haven't been able to commit as much  as I want either due to the fact
I am doing 12hr support shifts for my webhost ontop of college and a
part time job.

Atleast I get to sell my GS and get a Cisco 7960 =)

-- William