[Asterisk-doc] How to the books out of CVS?

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:48:34 -0700

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 15:44, Leif Madsen wrote:
> Thanks.  Unfortunately (well, not unfortunate really... but I digress) I
> have been in school for the last 3 months.  I am into my final month for
> this semester then I will be on co-op.  I am hoping that I will be able to
> spend a lot more time this summer working on it, but I now have the docbook
> environment setup on a remote machine that I can ssh into, so I should be
> able to slowly work on some things now.

I've been busy too with my new job, but I think things have finally
settled down to the point where I can continue writing documentation.
(If I hadn't gone out and bought an Athlon 64 machine this weekend, I
would have actually written some more docs!)

> Hopefully some people can contribute some documentation.  I would prefer to
> spend my time converting some documentation and adding it to the CVS.  I
> might try to write some sections that I feel I have enough exposure to (I
> don't have a lab to work on a lot of things, so I can't do a lot of testing
> other than what I have at home...)

Uh... I'll write more docs then, and you can clean up after me... :-)

Jared