[Asterisk-doc] Reviewed Latest edition hgta

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:44:46 -0500

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 10:25, Randy Resnick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just got a new laptop with 3 hour battery and which coincided with a
> three hour train trip. I downloaded the latest version of hgta.pdf and
> read it "cover to cover".
>
> There are quite a few minor errors and/or typos. The most convenient way
> *for me* to submit them would be just to include a unique enough string
> you can search for, rather than trying to note a page or chapter number.
>
> Does someone want this info? Should I send it directly to an address
> other than the list? Would you rather forget it until the doc is done?
>
> Just let me know. I'll be gone for the weekend and back online Sunday.

The PDF is generated from a XML document that anyone can download. You
could then make the changes to the XML document and submit a diff -u to
the list just like you would a patch for software.
--
Steven Critchfield <critch@basesys.com>