[Asterisk-doc] Reviewed Latest edition hgta

Randy Resnick asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:25:44 +0200

Hi all,

I just got a new laptop with 3 hour battery and which coincided with a
three hour train trip. I downloaded the latest version of hgta.pdf and
read it "cover to cover".

There are quite a few minor errors and/or typos. The most convenient way
*for me* to submit them would be just to include a unique enough string
you can search for, rather than trying to note a page or chapter number.

Does someone want this info? Should I send it directly to an address
other than the list? Would you rather forget it until the doc is done?

Just let me know. I'll be gone for the weekend and back online Sunday.

Regards,

rr