[Asterisk-doc] channel drivers vs configuration files

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:42:36 -0400

Chapter 3 at this point is supposed to be changed to explain what each file
does.  Right now it has some "advanced" information in  it which needs to be
moved.  I am definitely intrigued by your idea, and even if it isn't placed
in chapter 3, I think it could be a good section / chapter.

Would you be willing to write up some sort of outline to give us a better
idea (mostly me :)) of how you envision this?

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org