[Asterisk-doc] docs other-hardware.xml,1.2,1.3

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:06:48 +0100

Citat Philipp von Klitzing <klitzing@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>:

> even though it is fresh: Could you also mention chan_misdn next to i4l
> and chan_capi? Note that chan_misdn is a different approach than using
> the kernel's mISDN together with chan_capi.

I had a look on the statement from kapejod and chan_mISDN + the new kernel
modules, that he pointed to and yes, that needs to be mentioned for itself,
since it is a complete new channel driver for isdn on a complete new set of
drivermodules in the kernel. So i will rewrite that part again tonight.

Be aware though, that mISDN mainly is thought against kernel 2.6. I will try to
do a test setup the next days at home an see how it works out.

/Martin
--
If this is a service economy, why is the service so bad?