[Asterisk-doc] SIPGate.de

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 02:17:21 +0100

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 07:25, Randy Resnick wrote:
> > Correct, but people in the UK should know that and for people outside
> > the UK calling that no. it shouldn't make any difference.
>
> Absolutely, Martin but the trap I fell into was that I have a customer
> in London and I wanted to be able to say "call my London number."
> Depending on the person's phone service, calling the 0870 may be more
> expensive than calling my Paris number! I suppose this has little to do
> with asterisk documentation anyway ;)
>
> btw, I was able to sign up to sipgate.de using only common sense and a
> little help from the Google translator :)

There you go :) and you've got yourself a London number. Isn't it
beautiful :o) ...

No, seriously, of course a 0870 is not the same as a local no and i
actually bet they earn a little money on these, but nothing is for free,
is it ?

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
----> who used to use babelfish to translate chinese and japanese
documentation of embedded designs, since the company who designed the