[Asterisk-doc] SIPGate.de

Randy Resnick asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:25:13 +0200

> Correct, but people in the UK should know that and for people outside
> the UK calling that no. it shouldn't make any difference.

Absolutely, Martin but the trap I fell into was that I have a customer
in London and I wanted to be able to say "call my London number."
Depending on the person's phone service, calling the 0870 may be more
expensive than calling my Paris number! I suppose this has little to do
with asterisk documentation anyway ;)

btw, I was able to sign up to sipgate.de using only common sense and a
little help from the Google translator :)