[Asterisk-doc] suggested addition for Hardware Installation

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:32:54 -0400

Hrmmm... I realize I shouldn't reply to my own post... but screw the rules
:)

I re-read some of the stuff, and I guess it should definitely be in hardware
configuration, but it could almost fill in a bunch of sections in chapter 3?
My problem is I don't like the idea of splitting it up too much as it seems
to flow pretty good.

Either way, I still don't exactly know how to add this one to the book...

Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org