[Asterisk-doc] Need Help

Walking Tall asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:11:37 +0000

Hi all,
I am new to this mailing list and new to VOIP too. I need your help to
understand this technology. Actually I know about Linux networking and other
general concepts about networking, but one thing that I want to start with
is the cables, card names and numbers thing like I dont know what is T1/T2
and where do we use them and why do we use them? this kind of info. Please
help me out in this regard and tell me the best place to start from. Links
to tutorials, guides and possible emails to my personal email address
containing tutorials will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*