[Asterisk-doc] docs extensions.xml,1.28,1.29

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:34:27 -0400

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:05:12 +0000, websmith <cvs@sohoskyway.net> wrote:

You originally had what is below.  I changed it to what is above.
This is because when using an <informalexample> tag, the carriage
returns are used in the example.  This breaks the flow of the line
once you compile to PDF.  I know it looks ugly in the .xml documents,
but it looks correct once compiled.

> !                       <emphasis>priority</emphasis>)

I'm going to change the below line to read:

The difference is the use of the <function>Background()</function>
application instead of <function>Playback()</function>.

Just remove the word "the".

> --- 427,431 ----
>                        identical to our first example.  The difference is the use of
>                        the <function>Background()</function> application instead of the
>                        we are able to accept digits from the caller while the sound file
>                        is being played.  While the <filename>current-movies.gsm</filename>

Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org