[Asterisk-doc] A new contribution to the effort

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:18:48 -0400

Hi Jim,

This is great!  I hope to read more like this from you!  Jared is
going to check this into CVS today.

If you are on IRC, please join #asterisk-doc on the Freenode network.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org

----- Original Message -----
From: jim@digitalchemy.ca <jim@digitalchemy.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:06:30 -0400
Subject: [Asterisk-doc] A new contribution to the effort
To: asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com

Hello all.

I would like to contribute to Asterisk generally, and to the
documentation effort specifically.

As a first effort I would like to offer some editorial assistance by
proposing a more confident and enthusiastic introduction.What follows
is intended to replace the two paragraphs under the heading
Asterisk:The Swiss Army Knife of Telephony

<--snip-->

So that's my proposal. Let me know what you think.