[Asterisk-doc] docs NOTES,1.4,1.5 installation.xml,1.2,1.3 words.list,1.4,1.5

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:54:31 -0500

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 14:01, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> > + 	example:	<example>
> > + 			<title>This is an example</title>
> > + 			<programlisting>
> > + 			This is a program listing
> > + 			</programlisting>
> > + 			</example>
> > +
> >   Used outside of <para></para>
>
> That is cool. Does it support indexing them else where as well?
>
> Course now you know I will have to go back through what I have written
> already and fix all the programlistings to now have examples around
> them.

Yes I know... I just found that out today.  It was because I was going
through the Installation chapter and looked at a comment made by Jared
saying he wanted an example on something, so I went looking for some
sort of example tag, and lo-and-behold, I found one... :)

Still gotta work on that chapter a bit more (when the hell am I going to
have the time...) as I just kind of started to try and fix some stuff
up, but it is not as detailed as I'd like it to be.

Thanks,
--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com