[Asterisk-doc] docs extensions.xml,1.2,1.3

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:28:53 -0600

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 09:23, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 23:51, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> > NP. I bought a laptop this weekend and have a copy of the book on it
> > now. In fact the last update was done from it. The idea being I can take
> > it with me and maybe finally get back to work on it. Now if I can only
> > get a wireless card to work, I'll be set for some drive by CVS check
> > ins.
> >
> > Next step find a park somewhere within wireless range that I can clear
> > my head yet still have a decent shoutcast stream sent to me.
>
> OK... I'm jealous... and I thought I was cool working on the docs while
> sitting in a recliner watching TV and dialed into a conference call with
> some of the Asterisk developers...

Well I have to admit the entirety of what I have written was done from
bed while watching TV occasionally IRCing with asterisk developers.
--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>