[Asterisk-doc] docs extensions.xml,1.2,1.3

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:23:18 -0700

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 23:51, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> NP. I bought a laptop this weekend and have a copy of the book on it
> now. In fact the last update was done from it. The idea being I can take
> it with me and maybe finally get back to work on it. Now if I can only
> get a wireless card to work, I'll be set for some drive by CVS check
> ins.
>
> Next step find a park somewhere within wireless range that I can clear
> my head yet still have a decent shoutcast stream sent to me.

OK... I'm jealous... and I thought I was cool working on the docs while
sitting in a recliner watching TV and dialed into a conference call with
some of the Asterisk developers...

Jared