[Asterisk-doc] extensions.conf section

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:00:07 -0700

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 12:42, david wrote:

> I'm looking at Jared's recent outline and making comments relative to
> his outline where possible. You can see where my experience fizzles
> out.  I would be very happy to contribute to these sections but am not
> currently setup with any of the documentation tools you seem to be
> using (I'm a PC/Windows developer).

Welcome to our little project!

It appears you've jumped into the channel recently, and didn't realize
that my outline was *only* for the extensions.conf chapter.  The rest of
the outline is already in the book.  (The original outline was done by
Steve Sokol and is still available somewhere on his website if I
remember correctly.)  That's not to say it's perfect... but it does seem
to work quite well, except for the newly revised outlines for the
"extensions.conf" and "extensions.conf cookbook" chapters.

Jared Smith