[Asterisk-doc] Using an additional modem to get CallerID information

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:52:04 -0500

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 09:46, Jonathan McHarg wrote:
> There are two stages in the process of getting callerID information from a
> standard modem, to be used in Asterisk. The first stage is actually
> capturing the information from the modem, the second stage is importing the
> captured data into Asterisk.

Woohoo!  I love to see documentation posted.  Damn I HATE how little
time I have, or I would be working on this book everyday.

Guess I gotta graduate though to make money.  Too bad.

Leif.