[Asterisk-doc] Last Conf / Volume

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:56:37 CDT 2004

Dear List,

It seems to be progressing rather well now with the split into a
volume type setup. At least this way we can set a goal as to what is
to be covered and then complete that instead of just taking the
subject matter in 1 huge edition.

Now that Volume One is finally on the site I was able to read threw
it. I noticed that it keys into FC1 which would be 2.4 kernel. It made
me wonder do we want to push new users to use FC1 w/ 2.4 shich should
be hitting EOL shortly or have them start with FC2 w/ 2.6?

Also how do we want to handle it when other people contribute how to
configure Asterisk on other OS's be it other distros of Linux or
Freebsd?

-- William