[Asterisk-doc] The Asterisk Documentation Projects Weekly Conference

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:46:06 CDT 2004

Hello all!

Jared will unfortunately not be able to make the conference call
tonight, but that's no reason we can't still have one :)

We'll have it at the usual time of 22:00 EDT (-0400 GMT) but the
location will be a bit different.  We're going to use the 4569
conference room hosted by NuFone.  You can contact it via the IAX2
protocol at the following address:

IAX2/asterisk at switch-1.nufone.net/4569

Topics to be discussed mostly include the progress of Volume One.  I
don't expect the conference to be extremely long unless other people
have some topics they wish to discuss.  Ariel from the IRC channel did
mention about having some things to discuss in regards to the layout I
believe.

Thanks, and hope to hear you there,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org