[Asterisk-doc] Is there a weekly conference call

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:52:41 -0400

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 16:44:32 -0600, Jared Smith
<jsmith@home.jaredsmith.net> wrote:
> Yes... it's not very formal, but we usually get together about once a
> week and chat about the status of the project, any updates, etc.  Lately
> we've been calling in on Tuesday evenings about 10:00 EDT.
> Unfortunately, we haven't been very good about giving advanced notice.
> (Usually, we're just hanging out in the IRC channel and someone says
> "Are we gonna have a conf. call tonight?".
>
> So, just that everyone is aware, we are planning on having a conference
> call this Tuesday at 10:00pm EDT.  Details on how to connect to the call
> will be sent you by Leif Madson by Monday night at the latest.  (Leif,
> you've just been volunteered!)

LOL.  Thanks Jared!

Information to be sent to the list later today and a reminder email on
Monday.  Jared will remind me on Monday to send the reminder email
(now who's volunteering who? :D)

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org