[Asterisk-doc] Is there a weekly conference call

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 07 Aug 2004 16:44:32 -0600

Yes... it's not very formal, but we usually get together about once a
week and chat about the status of the project, any updates, etc.  Lately
we've been calling in on Tuesday evenings about 10:00 EDT.
Unfortunately, we haven't been very good about giving advanced notice.
(Usually, we're just hanging out in the IRC channel and someone says
"Are we gonna have a conf. call tonight?".

So, just that everyone is aware, we are planning on having a conference
call this Tuesday at 10:00pm EDT.  Details on how to connect to the call
will be sent you by Leif Madson by Monday night at the latest.  (Leif,
you've just been volunteered!)

-Jared