[Asterisk-doc] modules instead of config-files

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 02:35:10 +0100

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 05:53, jim@digitalchemy.ca wrote:
> (deprecated?)   6.2.4. Define IAX Channels and connections (chan_iax)

It is, but it should be described, still. I've moved it together with
the description of chan_iax2 (Defining IAX Channels and connections)

> (deprecated?)   6.2.8. (chan_oh323)
>                         6.2.9. Configuring call parking

Nah .. he is still developing it, for cvs head however, and a lot of
people use it. So it's worth giving it a mention.

> Also, I figure we should order the modules in some sort of rank based
> on what's used most (what interests people most).

Done, ordered by my subjective humble opinion. Blame me, if it isn't
satisfying.

I'll work on from what's there now and improve that chapter over the
next days. Trying to get as much info in it as possible.

/Martin