[Asterisk-doc] modules instead of config-files

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:36:03 -0400

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:53:13 -0400, jim@digitalchemy.ca
<jim@digitalchemy.ca> wrote:

> Nice!
>
> I'm thinking the headings should probably be more descriptive, with perhaps the technical name in parenthesis. Like this:
<snip>

I agree.  Good list Jim!

> Also, I figure we should order the modules in some sort of rank based on what's used most (what interests people most). So perhaps:
<snip>

This also seems fairly logical.  I'd probably just go with your
approach there as well as it seems to "feel" right.

> Anyhow, I vote to check it in. This is a much more logical foundation to build from!

As I said before, I also agree.  Besides, we are using CVS, so if
someone really didn't like it, we can always revert the changes back.

Martin:  Your PDF looks different than the one I compile on my
machine, as well as the PDF version that the site hosts.  Not sure why
that is... perhaps some different tools or different fonts or
something?

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org