[Asterisk-doc] modules instead of config-files

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:31:27 +0100

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 05:53, jim@digitalchemy.ca wrote:
> Nice!
>
> I'm thinking the headings should probably be more descriptive, with
> perhaps the technical name in parenthesis. Like this:

I agree that chan_zap not is a logical naming for a chapter. As you
can see the chapter name (Modules, or "Things that make Asterisk work.")
is like your suggestions and i intended to take that on throughout the
chapter. Anyhow, since you've done the footwork :o) i will just steal
your headlines to a certain extend, incorporate them and check it in.

/Martin