[Asterisk-doc] Volume One

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:53:31 -0400

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:31:17 -0400, jim@digitalchemy.ca
<jim@digitalchemy.ca> wrote:
> Hey Leif,
>
> Sorry I've been out of touch.
>
> I'm having trouble figuring out exactly where we're storing volume
> 1. All I seem to get out of CVS is an outline.
>
> Can you help me grab a clue (yet again)?

Actually I don't think it is in CVS yet.  I am planning on merging
some new changes by Marlow once I get a chance to read them.  I also
plan on incorporating some of the things in our proposal into the
website.  I will also put the Volume One stuff into CVS today (I think
I'm going to be making some bigger changes to the book today, so bear
with me for a few hours).

Hopefully some changes get made today.  I also have to try and stay
awake, only 3 hours sleep last night.  Women are demanding if you know
what I mean :)

Reach me on IRC later if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org