[Asterisk-doc] Looking for hardware

asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:06:15 GMT

Hello list,

I am on the hunt for some affordable VoIP equipment. So far I have looked at
Ambit, Azatel, and D-Link. Ambit and Azatel look to be very similar. D-Link
wants us to buy too many units before they will brand them for us. I can do
without branding if they don't have D-Link all over them. We are looking for
many units and will need to purchase repeatedly. So a one shot deal is not
what we are looking for. Pricing also needs to be good so we can mark them
up and still provide competitive pricing. If anyone knows of a manufacturer
that can help us with this, or are a distributor of such product, please
feel free to contact me.

Brian French
AptHost Communications Inc.