[Asterisk-doc] bug report? Something that need to be fixed.

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:40:05 -0700

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 16:28, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> As a bit more of a contribution, I have been working through the current
> CVS with aspell and trying to correct spelling. Notice I am using a
> tool, my spelling sucks worse than what I am checking. I just feel that
> it is important for a manual to not have misspellings as it will be the
> first thing that makes a user have doubts about the quality of the
> manual.
>
> Anyways here is a diff of spelling changes I see need to be fixed.

Thank you very much!  I've applied your patch to the CVS.  I'd be
interested in knowing more about using aspell and custom dictionaries...
if you could post a quick tutorial I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.

Jared Smith