[Asterisk-doc] bug report? Something that need to be fixed.

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:47:29 -0700

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 13:20, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> Readline support is not needed anymore as editline is being distributed
> with asterisk. This occurs in several locations.
>
> Also in sect2, 4th paragraph, the distribution being referenced is
> Debian. It is a combination of Ian Murdock and his SO Debby(sp?).
>
> Hope this helps.
It certainly does... thank you!  We're always looking for feedback on
what's in the book so far.

> BTW, what is the appropriate way of signing out a section to be written?
> I might be moved to write some documentation this holiday and don't want
> to conflict with already being written sections. Any section that you
> may think would be good for me to write would also be appreciated.
We're still trying to formalize that part... for now, the best thing to
do is to ask on the mailing list or in the IRC channel (#asterisk-doc).
Do you have a specific chapter or section you'd like to write?
Personally, I'd like to get the outline finished for the section on
extensions.conf so that someone like you can do the actual writing...
but that's just my personal opinion.

(Steven, while I have your attention, were you OK with the last revision
of the outline I posted, or do you have suggestions on how you'd rather
see it?)

Jared