[Asterisk-doc] bug report? Something that need to be fixed.

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:20:31 -0600

Here are known problems with Chapter02;

Readline support is not needed anymore as editline is being distributed
with asterisk. This occurs in several locations.

Also in sect2, 4th paragraph, the distribution being referenced is
Debian. It is a combination of Ian Murdock and his SO Debby(sp?).

Hope this helps.

BTW, what is the appropriate way of signing out a section to be written?
I might be moved to write some documentation this holiday and don't want
to conflict with already being written sections. Any section that you
may think would be good for me to write would also be appreciated.
--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>