[Asterisk-doc] Suggestion: Weekly asterisk-doc conference - please read

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:58:02 -0500

probably best to have written notes for those unable to attend and for
later reference. Depending how it is organized it could be a long
recording with very little getting done besides people arguing back and
forth =) I guess a recorded copy would be best for later review but I
don't know how many people will want to actually sit thru and listen to
it all again. Notes seem fine to me but the job of making them from the
conference would be quite a chore and should probably be spread around
those that contribute to the project so it's not a royal pain in the ass
for 1 person every conference to be responsible for making answer of it
after the fact.