[Asterisk-doc] Suggestion: Weekly asterisk-doc conference - please read

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:53:15 -0500

i truly appreciate it but I doubt I can hijack the 1 phoneline to my
grandparents place long enough. Constant battle for the PC and 1 phone
line. I think i'm just gotta take a vacation from all this nerd stuff
and deal with it when i  get back.