[Asterisk-doc] Suggestion: Weekly asterisk-doc conference - please read

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
22 Dec 2003 12:41:17 -0500

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 10:52, Jared Smith wrote:
> Sunday night will be bad for me as well, unless I somehow get high-speed
> internet access in my truck for Christmas :-)  I'll be somewhere on the
> road in the backwoods of Wyoming...

That's fine, we don't need to do it next Sunday.  Whenever you guys are
free, let me know, and we'll schedule it for then.  Is Sunday night bad
all around, or is it just NEXT Sunday ? (which I understand as it IS the
holiday season :))

> > I welcome ALL suggestions and criticism's!
> Don't worry... you know I'll tell you what I think!

Yah, I know you will.  At least we can count on THAT :)