[Asterisk-doc] Who's working on what? Chapter 5

Alexander Kandelaki asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:58:47 -0500

Olle,

Asterisk and Service providers are linked together. We have two types of
providers: free service and commercial ones. List of free providers,
more or less is stable, commercial ones are growing and coming every
day. But still, there are major providers, which people already know and
people will be using them to get connected. It means they will be
looking for info about Asterisk & Providers.

AsteriskDoc is dynamic project; we can add additional providers to the
chapter, if it will be necessary.
I think list of consultants and list of providers are two different
things.
For list of providers, we can refer people to some IRL or List outside
book. For providers, you can't do this. Because I would say 70% of
Asterisk users are connected to providers and getting service already. I
want to point you, that Providers description will be just formal ...
not like we have now in Chapter 5 for one of providers. We will have
heavy docs' as examples how to get connected to them...

Alexander