[Asterisk-doc] Who's working on what? Chapter 5

Greg Varga asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:03:49 -0800

I'd have to agree.  We might state a few examples, and what types of
services or features they may provide, but on the whole, it should not
be an athorative list.

Since we do have the asteriskdocs.org domain (Going to work on fixing
whatever problem I have with it) we can make our own list.

--Greg