[Asterisk-doc] Rough draft of Appendix 3...

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:55:34 -0700

I've finished the rough draft of the formatting on Appendix 3.  For
those of you that are new to DocBook, I've tried to use a lot of the
tags that you'll probably use as you write other sections of the book.
There are still parts that aren't perfect, but you should get an idea of
what I was trying to do.

I could really use examples and a more detailed explanation for a lot of
the applications.  I did make minor changes to the text where I thought
it made sense, but I'd like some feedback and help with this if
possible.

I put lots of comments in the XML file as well, especially where I had
questions or where things didn't make sense.  Most of them can be found
by searching for the word "TODO".  (Hopefully that means I'll come back
and actually DO the TODO items later!)

Well, I'm off for the weekend... Please feel free to respond with any
questions/complaints/ideas/problems.

Jared Smith