[Asterisk-doc] Appendix 3 is now complete

Greg Varga asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:04:53 -0800

Ron,

The easiest way to look at the current doc is to go to:
http://asterisk.sohoskyway.net/Asterisk_Doc/

That site updates from the CVS ever 30 minutes, and compiles the doc
into pdf and html formats. (It also has the docbook format as well)

Have a good one,
  --Greg