[Asterisk-doc] Major file layout changes, new version in CVS

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
12 Dec 2003 04:24:52 -0500

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 00:50, Jared Smith wrote:
> Ah... nothing I like more than the smell of progress.  I've split the
> book into seperate files for each chapter, appendix, etc. to make it
> easier to manage.  If you look at what's in CVS, you'll see that
> hgta.xml is the main file, and it includes all the other files.

I've hopefully fixed my mess in the files.  I've also added a bit to the
glossary (not to much) just mostly as a test.  I went through all the
chapters tonight, and everything should pretty much be fairly well
formed.  I'm sure Jared will let me know if I'm way wrong :)

> Well, I gotta get some sleep.  Hopefully I'll have more progress to
> report tomorrow.

I've gotta go get some sleep too.  I worked a very physical shift at
work tonight, and I'm sick.  I did a bit on the docs that I could, but
will add more stuff tomorrow.  I want to try and grab as much
information which is relevant from the wiki and include it in the
document as I feel that a lot of people have already contributed to the
wiki, and there is no point in rewriting what has already been written.

I've also got a couple of emails with some changes for the doc as well,
but they are fairly minor.

Good to see the documents coming along fairly nicely now!  Once the wiki
stuff is added, I would like to ask for people on the regular asterisk
mailing list for help on whatever sections are not done.  Probably still
be a week or two before we get that far though.

Thanks,

--
Leif Madsen <leif@hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com